Working with retirement – retirement work- work in retirement
After several inquiries regarding legal employment of pensioners, ie work with retirement, we provide brief information on employment, ie the conduct of retirement activities.
- pensioners can work on a labor contract or work contract
- pensioners (old age and early retirement beneficiaries) who are employed and who have an obligation to pay for insurance, retirement payments are suspended during work, and continue after the termination of employment
- except for retirees who have entered a “full” retirement age strong> (therefore not valid for premature term) for which half-time employment does not stop retirement
- uif the retired person works for more than 1 year, he can retake the retirement pension (valid for early retirement and retirement age, as well as for working half-time without suspension of retirement pension)
- if the pensioner (regardless of the type of retirement) carries out work through a labor contract, the payment of the pension is not suspended (note that work through the works contract assumes only periodic (project) works that are not of a permanent nature and are usually not performed in the office)
- Also, pension payments are not suspended for:
- disability pension beneficiary due to professional inability to work or partial loss of work ability
- to a user who carries out seasonal jobs in agriculture according to the regulations
- income for membership in the assemblies
- entered in the register of taxpayers (domestic labor and secondary occupations, activities of agriculture and forestry, other independent activities)
Podijelite ovo sa drugima!